Thursday, March 02, 2006

Update on the O2 situation

Apparantly I'm not the only one pissed off with the service over at the O2 service centre at Parco Bugis Junction.

I hopped over to hardwarezone forums to see if I could get some advice on what to do next and under the O2 Users sub section, I find these two threads, aptly titled -

1) O2 Service Centre sucks (with angry smiley attached)

and

2) Bad customer service at O2 bugis service counter *shake head*

Here are some choice comments -

"was told the set will be ready on 3 - 5 days & they'll call when ready. waited for 12 days no reply, no response & worst of all, try calling in to check on status, it is only a ANSWERING MACHINE ATTENDING TO YOU & no one will reply your msg left.

made a trip down & was informed the set is still not ready & instead she asked you "we already told you will call when ready, why you come down?? you should have called to check!"

anyway, it is really a nightmare if you have to send in your O2 to service!"

and

"
I sent in my Xphone more than a week ago and they told me I must pay $47.25 regardless of whether they ultimately repair my phone or not. They call that the evaluation fee. I am fine with that becos what to do ??? no choice..

But the frustrating thing is : it is more than a week now and I did not get any update from any human from that center. I tried calling the phone number printed on my acknowledgement form, but seems everyone there is deaf or something... no one actually answer that phone... and in the form, it says approx 3 to 5 working days ! and it is now more than that ! and i dun even know the fate of my phone ! I have been without a phone for more than a week... and if they dun call me and I can't get in touch with them ... does that mean my balls are tied up ! and be at their mercy ??? really ridiculous ! and I also faxed in to ask the person to call me... guess they probably not just deaf but blind too !!!"

and my personal favourite

"
just to share with you a "joke".. on that day when I was at O2, one customer was v unhappy & was shouting & insisted to see the Manager. When the Manager finally 'show face' at the counter, so many customers rushed towards him & he quickly settle that man's problem & ran back into the office! the rest of the people asked to see him but he never appear again!"

Check out the thread here. I intend to make a huge stink about this. Surely they can't keep getting away with this kind of attitude.

1 Comments:

Blogger sassyjan said...

The third party vendor is in hell lot of shit

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home