Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Filler post

On a silly note, i just noticed that my potential brother-in-law has linked me on his blog as 'Kenn Wayne'.

ROFLMAO

I can only think of 3 possibilities for this -
1)He knows about my gf's ang moh preference (I'm her only cheena boyfriend. All her others have been 'gwai lo's.)and its an inside joke.
2)I bear a passing resemblance to Bruce Wayne (which also means that at night, I start donning my superhero suit. If Bruce is Batman, I gotta be Fatman.)
3)He really doesn't know my surname.I kinda prefer option 2.

Don't know why but I was tickled pink and actually laughed loudly when I saw it.

On a totally unrelated note, I made 2 new friends during yesterday's lecture. Which makes both UK and Lynne the first 2 philo major friends i've made in NUS.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Latin girl handjob Antidepressants psychological aspects withdrawal cipralex antidepressant Connecticut canaan tattoo removal scholarships bursaries canada Dreampharmaceuticals+online+protonix Search engine placement and optimization 3

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.payday-loan-online-9.info Free tips on increasing your credit score

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home