Sunday, February 05, 2006

Another bloody meme

(actually i'm super sick of them. should have never started doing one. but i kenna tagged by my potential brother in law, so die die must do. rofl)

QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND :
1.Trust
2. Honesty
3. Thoughtful
4. Sweet
5. Know when to 'deh' and when to leave me alone
6. Sense of humour
7. The ability to wake up in the middle of night whilst lying next to me and still look at me adoringly

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Ghosts (you laugh now, but the next time you kena already, i see how you laugh. I kena 3 times before. Now bloody scared)
2. Being broke
3. Losing my friends
4. disappointing my friends
5. hangovers. they scare me like hell, especially when you drink to the point where the room freaking spins super fast
6. being trapped in a plane for too long. i hate the fact that you can't move about freely.
7. growing old alone.

SEVEN RANDOM SONGS:
1. Kiss Goodbye - Lee Hom
2. 天才与白痴 - Leo Ku
3. 发如雪 - Jay Chou
4. 珊瑚海 - Jay Chou/Lena
5. 吴克群 - Wu Ke Qun
6. Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
7. 不想长大 - S.H.E

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST:
1.Waking up after a nice long sleep
2.Having a nice dream that made me smile
3.Good and cheap seafood
4 Loads of money
5. Getting my way
6. Hanging out with my loved ones.
7. mahjong

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM:
1.Bed
2.laptop
3.pepper
4.TV
5.Clothes
6.X Box
7.Multiple fans. freaking air con down

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1.i love my seafood.
2.i like the feeling of opening my wallet and its chock full with notes instead of bills.
3.i like singing at the top of my voice along with the radio
4.i used to be a pretty good dancer. rofl
5.i want to be able to treat my loved ones (that includes friends) to a HUGE feast. and i can pay for it without feeling the twinge
6.i want my own house... and this will come true pretty soon if all goes to plan
7.i'm ready to settle down for good.


Seven Celebrity Crushes
1. Nadya Hutagulung (once she held my hand and i didn't wash it for a week)
2. Sarah Tan
3. Anne Hathaway
4. Claire Danes
5. Vivien Tan
6. No more. honest
7.

Seven people I want to see do this:
(Let this curse die with me except the following two people)
1. Angel
2. Damien

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st time i'm reading yr blog i come across this!!!

Point(7) of qualities in yr potential gf ,and
Point (3) of the most impt things in yr bedroom

ROTFL!!!!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pepper's a dog... -.-"

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nv heard of pepper in bedroom.....
mhwhahhahaha

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh....i already said it's my 1st time lor
how i know????
i thot he likes to eat in his bedroom
whahahahahaha......

10:41 PM  
Blogger tygrr said...

cg, rofl.
no worries. anon was right, pepper IS my dog.

but you're quite right too - i eat most of my meals in my bedroom. i've got like tabasco sauce and real pepper next to my bed, not to mention a couple of dirty plates. BUT they're not impt enough to be listed down. grin

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home