Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Because i need some brainless fun


Killing and Efficient Nullification Neohuman

Simply because I needed some brainless fun.
The cool thing is I can get t-shirts printed with my cyborg on it. Fun, no?
Decided to do some for my friends and I think mine is still the coolest. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself

Here's Jan's:



Journeying Artificial Neohuman Intended for Ceaseless Exploration
Exploration only... mine is a killing machine can??
Here's Keith's:



Kinetic Electronic Infiltration and Troubleshooting Humanoid
Troubleshooting!!! LOL!!!!!! useless!




Cybernetic Humanoid Responsible for Infiltration and Sabotage
hmm... infiltration and sabotage.. a bit cooler than troubleshooting i suppose, but not as cool as killing machine!

Last one:



Intelligent Robotic Worker Intended for Nullification
Nullification? is that the ominous nullification or the lame ass one which is more or less pet steralisation?

great fun. brainless, but fun.
go get your own cyborg here