Monday, September 12, 2005

Finally!

After weeks of contract negotiations, its finally confirmed! My company, Looking Glass Imaging, will be solely in charge for all graphic design work for HOT magazine. Its going to be a free magazine, to be launched in December 05. Apart from that, I'll also be writing 2 articles for the mag. We havn't had our official creative team meeting as yet, but chances are, I'm going to be interviewing Kelvin Tan (He's a close personal friend and has been described as Singapore's DIY King of music. I believe he has something like 16 albums out by now and he also teaches part-time at La Salle. Who better to interview?) for one article. As for the other article, I'll most probably be doing something on unique cocktails from the different clubs or pubs (this article has my stamp all over it, so the other writers can go whistle for all I care. I'm the former bartender, so I get to do the appraisals.)

I'm so thrilled coz this is LGI's first major contract - hopefully, this will lead to better things...
Here's a mock-up of the cover for Hot magazine's relaunch issue (done by my wonderful designing team). Nice right! *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home