Thursday, September 22, 2005

No more?

That’s it. Enough is enough.
My friend called me up tonight all hysterical (by the way, if you guys reading this happen to know my private number, here’s a word of advice for you – DO NOT call me after midnight these days. I’m trying my hardest to regulate my body clock again so I’m normally in bed by then. Tolong lah – mai kajiao la.) Fortunately for him, his news was rather spectacular, so I didn’t fuck him outright.

Apparently, he had heard from CNA that the government had recently announced that they plan to ban the importing and sale of cigarettes by the year 2015. My initial reaction was that of skepticism – “Don’t talk cock can? The gahmen makes so much from nicotine taxes each year, they stop selling my ass lah.” However, he was adamant and insisted that the ever trusty CNA really and truly had reported that exact news – so I did what any self respecting netizen would do. I went to EDMW.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?p=15766259&posted=1#post15766259

Apparently, my friend wasn’t the only one who heard it on the news. Can somebody please confirm it? I’m suffering from heart palpitations as I type and my body clock is gradually winding down once again (however, if you didn’t get to hear of it as yet, then remember – you heard it here first)

For the strangest reason, the only thought running through my head now is, ‘Its time to leave. For a looooong time.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home