Friday, March 24, 2006

New surroundings

So sorry about the extremely long hiatus from blogging.

Been extremely extremely busy with the expansion of business. The new office is now located at 60A Duxton Road. So remember, if you guys need any thing designed or an event planned, let me know. Or if you're in the area and just wanna say hi, feel free to drop in. OR best of all, if any of you wanna play mahjong in the nice office, let me know too. heh.

anyways, a quick update on the O2 status. after much smoking and cursing and swearing at the O2 HQ people (thanks jan), i finally got my phone back after repairs tonight. didn't get the repairs done for free, but managed a substantial discount.

scanned in my letter (heavily edited) from monday's New Paper. plan to send it to O2 to carry on making a bit more noise.

in any case, am super glad to get my phone back safe and sound after reading all the horror stories.

thanks to all who emailed me, advising me on what to do. so what if i now need to waste 2 hours to put in my contacts again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home