Friday, December 30, 2005

P.S

Oh yeah, forgot to do a couple of shout outs

Nic - what happened? *wail* How come we forgot to arrange a drinking session this hols? Seeing as how YOU were responsible for calling the others like Deniz and Phil out and all I was responsible for was turning up, I would say that its all your fault. nyah nyah nyah.

Lets do it during term time. I'm hardly a model student anyway.

Linda Chia - omfg. Advice from the blogging goddess. I'm not worthy, i'm not worthy.

Siva - Miss XX is NOT a blogging goddess. See above.

SuPhing - have a happy new year with *gallant. chuckle. btw can i have a new code name for 2006? I mean, i read your blog and you have cool code names for everyone. (i.e *gallant, *cheeky, *sheercrazyme and *Dilettante.) Me? I get the lame *kenn. Please do something about it. *incrediblycharmingandohsosuavekenn would do fine. And no, sweetie. I would never think of you as boring. How many magazines are you the editor for again?

Jess - tsk tsk. Got boyfriend also must come out to play mj, you know? can't just leave us in the lurch. btw saw you and your guy at Dover market. you were draped all over him and giggling away. you wily minx.

That's all people! See you all in 2006. unless i come in on NYE.

xoxo
me