Friday, November 25, 2005

We all need some laughs

Bob goes to a bar after a particularly gruelling day at the office, wanting nothing more than to down a couple of quick vodkas. Arriving at the bar, he puts in an order for a vodka on the rocks.
The guy sitting next to him turns to him and goes, "I would order the house cocktail if I were you. The alcohol in it is so amazing, it will make you float as light as a feather."
Bob bursts out laughing.
The guy looks insulted - "You think I'm kidding aren't you? Tell you what - this bar is on the 74th floor. Let's have a $1000 bet. I'll have the house cocktail and then jump out of the window - I bet you I'll be perfectly fine."
Bob does some quick thinking before going, "Fine. But if you're dead, there's no way I can claim my win so we hand over our money to the bartender for safekeeping. Deal?"

The two agree on it and hand over the cash. The guy proceeds to order the house cocktail, downs it in one gulp, walks over calmly to the nearest window and jumps out of it.
Five minutes later, he walks back into the bar - and there isn't even a scratch on him.

"Holy crap! That's bloody miraculous!" exclaims Bob. "Bartender, make me a house cocktail now! I wanna try it myself!"
The bartender makes him a house cocktail which Bob downs in a gulp, after which, proceeds to run to the same window and hurl himself out of it.

Turning to the other guy, the bartender hands over the $2000 before adding, "You know, you're a real asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

2 Comments:

Blogger *shanz* said...

i know i know! i;ve heard this joke somewhere before! bloody funny if u tell it with the sound effects (guy falling down etc) and all! hah ^_^ good luck for the rest of the papers! ^_^

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read mesotherapy seminar

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home