Sunday, December 04, 2005

Meme

Actually, I hate receiving meme batons. As a rule of thumb, its almost irritating because people tend to either (a) try to sound extremely witty and fail or (b) try to act all blase about it. And fail.

However, its been ages since I've done one of these, so I'll do one now and pass it on. So please don't let it boomerang back to me k


Ever been so drunk you blacked out?
x Yeah once. Christmas party 2001. The hangover the next day was bloody brilliant.

Put a body part on fire for amusement?
x Only the hands during the lighter trick. ALTHOUGH recently, during my logic paper, the girl in front of me had the longest hair ever and i remember thinking that i wanted to burn it coz it kept falling on my table.

Kept a secret from everyone?
x Oh all the time. I was actually born a girl.

Wanted to hook up with a friend?
x erm... pass. My girlfriend reads my blog.

Been on stage?
x Too many times to count, including public canings when I was younger.
---------------Favourites------------------

Shampoo?
x Head and Shoulders.

Soap?
x erm Lux I think.

Colour?
x Black

Day/Night?
x Night

Fave Food?
x Janice's cooking. Better than most restaurants, easily.

----------RIGHT NOW----------

Wearing?
x NUS t shirt and adidas shorts. (Bet you wanted to me to say my birthday suit right, you naughty people)

Eating?
x Nothing

Drinking?
x Nothing

Thinking about?
x How gambling sucks. When money isn't involved, you can easily pick winner after winner after winner.

Listening to?
x BBC radio Newcastle

----------THE LAST 24 Hrs-----------

Last night?
x Hung out at Heyi's place till 1 before going back to play Romance of Three Kingdoms 3. classic.

Cleaned your room?
x Not for the last couple of months. The ENV people are gonna have a field day

Ok
now that I've done it, I'm supposed to pass the baton on to 5 people. I'm sorry guys, but since I've done it, misery loves company.

So after much thought, I've decided to pull NICOLE, DENISE, CHRIS SIM, NICHOLAS CHAN and TURION down to hell with me. Do the meme and then blog it.

xx
kenn

ps entries may be a little irregular. I've got quite a few things on my plate at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't we just spend half a night cleaning your room last week? Haha i don't think we'll forget the noisy vacuum cleaner that didn't suck or the bags of rubbish that we dumped on the landing. But weird ah, can't wait to do this every week with u next time. Heh, sorry boo i'm talking nonsense here cos i can't sleep thinking abt how to hit 200% and slam it in that cheese pie's face.

12:43 AM  
Blogger tygrr said...

oh man that doesn't count as cleaning up the room! that was the general throwing away of rubbish to make space for the air cooler babe!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home