Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 years between posts

My god... it's been 4 years since I last posted here...
Is there anyone out there? Does anyone even remember me? =)

Anonymity is good.... Now I can go back to writing anything I feel like without having to to tread on eggshells, worried that I might end up hurting someone's feelings.

This is.... good. Writing should always be like this - cathartic.

Will be back to write more soon... hopefully nobody ever discovers that I'm back to this blog again.

Read a bit of Linda Chia's blog and it brought back lovely memories about how I used to follow her blog religiously, thinking that she was just too cool for words. Without realizing it, it's been 4 years and I havn't read her blog until today. And it feels good - like a guilty pleasure you've forgotten about because you've secluded yourself up till this point.

I'm back..... and hopefully won't stay away for too long this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Smurf said...

It's abt time you brutto stichio.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home